Thursday, May 16, 2013

1Body4Twenty - Day 31

Weight - 149.4

Well, at least my weight went down slightly!! Haha, oh well. At this point, I'm happy with what I've lost, even though I want to lose way more, and I don't think it will bother me if I don't lose much more on hcg. When I can get back to normal eating habits, and I can work out more rigorously, hopefully, I will be able to drop more weight then! For now though, I am very happy that I have reached a weight that I didn't think I would even have a chance to reach again! I did cheat today; I ate a few cheddar sun chips, and I had a bite of ice cream. Not good, I know, but again, it was so hard. I also walked probably about 5 miles today, so I think I deserved a little cheating...

Breakfast - smoothie (8 strawberries, ice, Walden Farms blueberry syrup, and a little bit of protein powder to get that vanilla flavor.)

Lunch - MorningStar Farms classic burger, piece of matzah, shot of grape juice, 2 kosher dill pickles

Dinner - 4 oz tuna steak, 3/4 cup of tomato, and 1/4 cup of onion

Water - 80 oz

Sleep - 10 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment