Thursday, May 16, 2013

1Body4Twenty - Day 30

Weight - 149.6

Weight has stayed the same...it might be because I have been cheating here and there. I haven't been able to resist a couple chips or almonds that are sitting on the family counter. When I don't know they are there, it's easy, but when I've been on the diet for 4 weeks already (which by the way, I did get the measurements, and I lost a little more, but I think I'm going to wait and post the final results) it is really hard to resist it! ): I can't wait for it to be done, i'm not going to lie. I miss my sushi, eggs, and most of all, my avocados and almonds!! Not too much longer, just about a week and a half more on the actual hcg and 500 calorie diet, and then it will be maintenance. So for 3 more weeks after, I have to stick to the same foods...but at least I get to have bigger portions and actually feel like I'm eating.

Lunch - apple, piece of matzah, shot of grape juice, tuna steak 4oz, 2 kosher dill pickles. (be careful if you are going to eat pickles and be sure to check the ingredients to make sure there aren't any prohibited ingredients.)

Dinner - 2 cups of spinach, 3 hard boiled eggs (1.5 of the yolks), an orange, and a piece of matzah

Water - 50 oz

Sleep - 10 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment