Monday, May 13, 2013

1Body4Twenty - Day 28

Weight - 149

Ok, I have no doubt my weight is going to go up tomorrow because today, I ate waaaayyyy more than the daily allotted amount of carbohydrate. I basically ate a bunch of matzah (a type of cracker made of only flour and water). But the reason why I did was because I was having trouble with my Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and I had to eat an insoluble fiber to help my issues. So I hope it doesn't affect my weight too much. This is the first problem I have had wit my IBS since starting HCG, besides constipation, but that is normal for many HCH patients due to what we are eating every day. Hopefully, this won't happen again, especially because it is extremely uncomfortable and often painful!

Otherwise, I managed to finally find a Walden Farms sauce that I actually like (other than the blueberry)...the ketchup!!! So I'm glad I like this one at least, because i'm not a fan of the salad dressings.

Breakfast - Coffee, one package of stevia, 1 tablespoon of milk

Snack - apple

Lunch - 2 cups of sauteed cabbage, 2 MorningStar Farms chik'n grillers, one spelt square

Dinner - 4 oz of canned tuna (well drained; packed in water), Walden Farms ketchup, spicy dijon mustard, 2 cups of arugula, an orange

Water - 44 oz

Sleep - 8 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment